Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Me in a bathing suit...say what!!!??

Yesterday Todd and I actually got to spend most of the day together. Our schedules don't usually match up so we don't get to hang out as much as we would like to. Yesterday was his last day off for the next 2 weeks!! He's gotta work overtime because his co-worker is on vacation. It was nice to actually hang out.
Me with Todd and his new stache.
I think this dress fits less tightly now.
Our 1st task was to buy a Japanese rice paper screen for our studio. I like out it feels like we have a bedroom now. Like we have 2 rooms in our studio. We also thought it would come in handy for next month when his son is going to visit for a week. I think it will create a sense of privacy.
Cherry blossom Japanese screen.


When we went to Sidecar for Pigs Peace to pick up a few vegan items I also noticed that they had a lending library! You can only check out one book at a time. I almost picked out a vegan cookie book but then I found this. 
I love zombies and I could not resist. Lets see if it lives up to it's gory comedic bizarroness.

As for my calories yesterday. Lets just say I lost track. I didn't count my calories because I had way too many treats including ...a heaping bowl of ice cream, a coconut thai tea frozen blended drink and a vietnamese tofu sandwich. I kinda felt uncomfortable with how out of control I was though. So I made a last ditch effort to go to the gym 30 minutes before they closed. Plus I rode my bike to and from work (7.8 miles). All in all I think I had a pretty good deficit even if I went over my calories.

Last and not least I also went to the Red Light Vintage shop and purchased a swimming suit. I can't swim but I think I would like to conquir my fear of drowning and finally learn how. In the mean time I can at least cool off in the water. I honestly have never liked how I look in a swimming suit before. But I have to say I really love how I look now in one. Even if it is just a one piece. I have way too much extra skin to rock a two piece. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have got the cutest 1 piece that I think is hotter than any 2 piece. You, still, are a very brave person to take a picture of yourself and post it on the WorldWideWeb. I love your blog, and you.

    Oh, and I finally purchased another kickboxing groupon. woot! Time to get active again.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.