Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to 1500 + Short hair.

I have decided that I am no longer going to do 1300 calories. Yesterday Todd suggested that I up my calories because so far 1300 is not working for me. I just don't think it was enough to fuel me going to work, bike commuting and my gym workouts. I feel a lot better on 1500 calories. In between meals, I don't want to be so hungry that I binge and stick my entire hand in a jar or cookie butter! When I would come home from work I would feel like this...


There is no excuse with how lazy I have been with my workouts though. I am going to the YMCA 5 days this week even if it means I have to bike home from work and go straight to the gym after my shift!

A couple days ago I decided to get my hair cut. I got it cut much shorter than I had originally planned.

I really like it! I'ts much easier maintenance. I just wake up brush it for a second and straighten it for a minute! I don't even get tangles or "helmet hair" anymore!

Me at age 19.
I couple of years ago I got a short hair cut but I think that it made my face look even more round than it already was.

 Now with my weight down I think a short style compliments my face more.

3 comments:

  1. Your short haircut is so cute!!! I always wanted short hair but didn't like how it made me look even rounder. :\ This will be my daring summer, I think!

    Also, totally with you on the 1500 calories. I've been doing the same lately, and it's really helping me to avoid overeating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! Love the shorter hair. You are almost there! 2.4 pounds! Way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, your hair cut is really becoming of you :). i just wish i had as much determination as you to stick to exercise.its sooooo boring when you do it alone.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.