Sunday, February 26, 2012

Go away 170's!! Re-determination stat! + New I.D. card

Not the 170's again!! I am 170.2 It's not like I have been sticking to my diet or workout. The 1.2 lb gain this week is to be expected. I only worked out 3 days and only partial workouts at that. Going to bars and eating out didn't help either. I can't just not stick to my plan and expect results (even though sometimes that's exactly what I do). I just really want to get back to where I was because I know I felt better and I was a much more confident person when I set goals for myself and followed through each week.

Re-determination:

I will...
  • Eat 1300 calories per day
  • Weigh in only on Sundays 
  • Go to the Gym 6 days per week
  • Not go back to sleep after waking up in the morning. Instead I will go to the gym.

I have decided that I am cutting my calories to 1300. Drastic I know but I feel like making a big change and sticking to it. I have noticed that when I weigh myself before Sunday and it is a good number (like this week I was 167.4) then I'm like "Wow that was a good number I think I can slack off now that will be ok".  One of my other current set backs is waking up in the morning, having breakfast with my boyfriend before he goes to work, then crawling back into bed telling myself  "Only 1 hour more and I'll wake up". What ends up happening is I oversleep and skip my workout completely.

On a different note here is my new I.D card. I don't even recognize my face anymore.
My new I.D. says 182 because I originally was supposed to get it months ago but they ended up shredding that one because they didn't know what address to send it to (Um hello it's right on the card people). I had to go in and re-take the picture. I wish they would have let me leave my glasses on but they said that there was a glare so I had to take them off.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing progress! Congrats. :)

    Love the back wall paper.... hearts and cupcakes, could you be any more cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2 ids next to each other.

    I have a problem with oversleeping too. I am always waking up and going back to bed immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You're doing an amazing job! It's crazy to think what we used to look like and how much we can change just by changing our minds!

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.