Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Days 1 and 2 of 1300 calories.

I'm feeling good on day 2 of 1300 calories. I think I can keep this up. I went to the gym today and did my usual routine...

 Walk 1 mile to the gym= 85 cals
Bike 15 minutes = 135 cals
Elliptical 50 minutes = 643 cals
Weight lifting 30 minutes = 116 cals
Walk home 1 mile = 85 cals
Total calories burned = 1,064 burned

Now to go to the gym 5 more days this week.

Here are my food logs for the past 2 days...
                                                  Yesterday
 
Today 

I'm kind still trying to get comfortable meal planning 1300 calories. Lately I have been loving oatmeal with fresh fruit in the morning. I have to skip my usual orange juice with it though because I had to make calorie cuts. The nachos that I had for dinner the 1st day wasn't the best nutrition but it sure was tasty! I think next time I make it I will add some pinto or black beans for protein.

Mission tortilla chips, daiya cheddar  "cheese", sliced jalapeno, sliced olives, and habanero lime salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.