Monday, July 9, 2012

100 lbs gone!

Mind the muffin top. It's a combo of too tight pants with extra skin.
You read that right 3 whole digits gone! I lost .8 lbs this week I am now 157.4. Total lost 100.6 lbs. It took 1 year and 7 months (7 months off from my original goal) but I made it!

I was a little surprised by any loss this week because I have been slacking on my workouts (okay on calories  though). My back has been out this week ever since I bent wrong earlier in the week. I only went to the gym twice and didn't do much cardio this week. Mostly due to that and also due to the fact that my bike has been in the shop for fine tuning. My back feels better now though and I got my bike back from the shop yesterday. Which mean I finally was able to ride it to work again! I have really grown to love my bike commute to work. Greenlake is really nice to ride by (especially on a sunny day). 

1st goal accomplished...now for goal #2
My next goal is to be in the middle range BMI for my height which is about 140lbs. Who knows I might actually use my free personal trainer sessions at the YMCA.

Last nights feast


Vegan old fashioned chocolate pudding pie with soy whipped cream.

Chickpea cutlet, garlic mashed potatoes, gravy and steamed brussel sprouts. 
 I was really in the mood for chocolate last night so I made some old fashioned chocolate pudding pie from the cookbook Vegan Pie in the Sky .I made the mixture on the stove top and poured it into a ready made Keebler graham cracker crust. It turned out so good! The hard part is letting it chill for 3 hours before serving. It's really refreshing on a hot summer day. For dinner I had some homemade chickpea cutlets, mashed potatoes, gravy, and buttery steamed brussel sprouts. I haven't had brussel sprouts since I was little. I just remember hating them but now I love them. I'm gonna have them on the dinner menu more often.

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing Lorrie, ya did it! And your meals look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! I went back to look at the photos of when I first met you and I don't even remember her. AMAZING! I love that you have photos and "evidence" of the daily work. You are TOO cool.

    Love you, Lorrie!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such an amazing milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog- CONGRATULATIONS! Amazing accomplishment and inspirational t'boot.
    http://jessicasjourneytoanewlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cool and amazing. It's a big determination to do it.
    Cathy Liu^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cool and amazing. It's a big determination to do it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.