Sunday, July 15, 2012

My success story on caloriecount.com

Success Story

A couple of days ago I submitted my success story to caloriecount.com. Yesterday I got an email from one of the sites moderators telling me that my success story will be live on the 16th! I have to say I am pretty excited! One of my goals from the beginning was to lose 100 lbs and be in the success story blog of their site.

This website has helped me through my whole weight loss. I am really thankful that Todd found this website for me. I have been using it every single day since I started my weight loss journey.  It did take me a few weeks at first but I figured out the site pretty fast. I realize that since this is a lifestyle change that I will most likely always count my calories to stay on track. To me it's not a chore I have really come to love all the features of the site!

Here is a little list of my fav things about the site.
  • It's pretty easy to click and calculate your calories and post your physical activities (calories burned).
  • If you hit the "Analysis" button after you have logged your calories it can break down your nutrition.
  • You can use the Tools button to figure out your BMI and how many calories you need to eat to lose weight.
  • You can find out how many calories are in your favorite recipes and save the information.
  • There are thousands of foods in the database to choose from (even store brands).
  • The blog page has really helpful articles about health, weight loss, success story's and even recipes.
  • My most recent fav thing about calorie count is calorie camp. I love how you can post a blurb about your day and even comment on someone's day. You can use points you earn to get $$ towards different websites. ( I have over 2000 points. Mmmm maybe I should actually use some of them.)
  • After saving your weigh ins on your "weight log" you can see a graph of your weight loss.
Recap of this week and my Sunday morning weigh in.
I went to the gym 6 days this week. I made sure I went even if I didn't have time to do my full workout. Because a partial workout is better then no workout. I only went over my calories 1 day by 100. When I stepped on the scale it said 154.6.  That is my all time low!103.4 lbs lost so far. If I keep this up I will be at my second goal of a middle range BMI in a few weeks! 

From size 24 to size 10. 100 lbs gone.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! You are truly an inspiration. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.