Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My new dress and bumps in the road to weight loss.

Last week I bought a blue polka dot dress from Buffalo Exchange. It's a Medium and a little tight. I have gained 3.6 lbs the past couple of weeks. I am back up to 166. I so don't want to go into the 170's again so I gotta watch it. I am still riding my bike to and from work though. I have been getting killer cramps in my legs @ night from my new biking regimen. Mainly the problem is that I have not been counting my calories or even paying attention to portion sizes lately.

My goal is for this dress to not be so snug. Same for my work pants they feel a little tight too. This week is going great so far though. Biked to and from work 2 days and went to the gym the next 2 days after that. I have been back to counting calories since the beginning of this week. My plan is to go to the gym 5-6 days per week and bike to and from work. Plus also stick to my calorie counting and not eat out so much. It's crazy how the last 20 lbs is so hard to lose for me. I'm just thinking if it's hard for me to maintain now how am I going to maintain the next bit of weight loss without being calorie counter dependent?

Has anyone had some major bumps in their road to weight loss? Especially the last bit??? Any tips? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.