Monday, April 30, 2012

Great weigh in!

Last weigh in was freaking fantastic! I almost jumped with excitement when I weighed in at 160 on Sunday. That is a 6.2 pound loss from last week! 98 lbs lost total. I am hoping by next week to say that I have finally lost 100 pounds. I went to the gym 5 times, biked to and from work four days and stuck to my calories.

Days like today ( my day off ) I can not stop thinking about food. I've noticed on days when I am running errands, going to work, working out and bike commuting that I don't over eat because I am too busy to think about snacking.  I went over my calories by a couple hundred the past two days. Not horrible but I have to admit I always feel like I messed up when I don't complete my goals. I wish I wasn't so hard on myself but I am sometimes. 

I had a really great workout today though! It feels great to be going to the gym and weight lifting regularly again.

  • 10 minute walk to the YMCA --------40 calories 
  • 15 minutes on the stationary bike-----130 calories 
  • 50 minutes on the elliptical trainer-----560 calories 
  • 30 minutes upper body weight lifting --110 calories 
  • 10 minute walk home-----------------40 calories
  • Total---------------------------------880 calories burned
I was going to try a yoga class today at the YMCA but I took a nap in the middle of the day instead. I might go next week though because I would really like to try it. Today I just felt overwhelmingly tired. Maybe it's because of how hard I pushed myself with my workouts last week. At least I woke up from my nap and did my normal work out routine.

Keep your fingers crossed for my next weigh in. It would be crazy to actually be able to say I lost 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.