Monday, May 21, 2012

My Friday at the Georgetown Liquor Company.

If you haven't been to the Georgetown liquor company then you don't know what you are missing! They are a vegetarian / vegan lunch spot that serves delicious appetizers and sandwiches. Todd and I went there Friday to meet up is cousin Dana. She is super nice and we had a lot of fun! I had a really good marinated portobello mushroom sandwich but I forgot to take a picture. Believe me it was so savory and delicious!

Here are some pictures from that day...
The lemon meringue martini was so good. That is my fav drink there so far.

The artichoke dip was so creamy and delicious! I love happy hour!

Todd and his cousin.
Todd and I chillin' on the bus. It's weird taking the bus now. I am so used to biking places instead.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at those cheek bones! so envious.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.