Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My first blog award!

Thanks Jen for mentioning me on your blog (A New Poison). I have never had a blog award before. So here it is!


Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.Word information source: www.dictionary.com


Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.


 7 things about Lorrie...


1) I love love love love love dark chocolate! Especially Theo Chocolate so if your thinking about what to get me for my birthday there is a hint. Lol

2) The things I am most insecure about on my body are my arms and my stomach. Those seem to be the last places that my weight wants to come off. Plus my extra skin is more noticeable on those places. But I have faith in that if I keep lifting weights and toning up it will all come together.

3) If it wasn't for my boyfriend Todd I don't know if I would have started a healthy lifestyle. I do have my own motivation but it is SO helpful when someone wants to work out and lose weight with you =). He lost about 50 pounds!

4) I swear me and Jen are on the same page or something. We both have interests in looking into fields that involve health and nutrition. It would be so cool to actually become a nutritionist. I just gotta get my butt to school for it!

5) I love Seattle but I really want to travel. Japan would be really cool to go to because that is where my Buddhist practice originated.

6) My fav movie genre is horror! Any kind really even if it's a corny horror flick I'm bound to at least get a laugh out of it. I like stuff Like "Dexter" and "The Walking Dead"...anything with zombies.


7) Sometimes I like to read quotes to get me motivated and pumped to reach my goals. I like to go to http://www.ikedaquotes.org/. Even If your not an SGI Buddhist this site can give you a change of perspective.


These are the blogs that I would like to award for being versatile bloggers!!
I had to follow some more blogs to complete this list but I found some interesting ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.