Thursday, September 8, 2011

What 1600 calories looks like...

The past couple days I've had to wake up at 4:30 am because I started work at 7am. I bus it to work and I live a good 1.5 hours away from work. It has been so hot and muggy the last couple days (in the 80's). For Seattle that's hot! When I got off work today I just took the bus straight to the gym and skipped the jog to the gym. I didn't feel like melting in the sun. My gym finally decided to turn it's air conditioning on today so it felt really nice while I was sweatin' my butt off doing cardio. I decided to do extra at the gym to make up for the lack of jogging...

  • 15 minutes on tall bike.
  • 40+5 minute cool down on the elliptical.
  • 30 minutes strength training (upper body).
 I've been sticking to my 1600 calories pretty good this week. Here is what they look like today.





I'm pretty sure that that was the best peach that I've ever had. It was so ripe and yummy. I needed a little caffeine today after work and before my work out so I went to Starbuck's and ordered a frappuccino. I don't drink coffee too often. Only every couple weeks when I'm feeling out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.