Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Todd and I.

July 12th,13 Todd and I decided to get our marriage license. It's nice to finally make it "official" and commit to one another. Todd has been with me through so much. I know he loves me for me and he doesn't care about what size I am or about what he can get from me. I know I have probably said this before on my blog but I'm going to say it again. If it wasn't for Todd I don't know if I would have ever broken the cycle of blaming other people for my problems and eating my feelings literally with food. No matter what changes we have been through together we learned from each other. He has always been there for me telling me not to give up on anything I set my mind out to do. I know I relate everything to my weight loss but It's true that I could tell how much he loved me by supporting me and being accommodating to my goal of being healthy. He didn't have to count his calories with me but he did. He didn't have to go on walks or bike rides with me and read articles about health. He didn't have to deal with me saying "No, sorry that's not in my calorie budget" or "I have to go straight to the gym after work". I know that this is getting pretty mushy at this point but I really just wanted to write about how much Todd means to me and how much I really do love him.

Here are some pictures of us from 2011 until now.



1 comment:

  1. You guys are so inspiring and adorable!!
    I'm encouraged by your determination and high spirits towards living life to the fullest!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.