Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No More Slacking.

This week I lost 1.6 pounds. My currant weight is 197.2. My 2nd week under 200! I really wanted to lose 2 so close! For some reason 5 seems to be the number of days I've been working out the past couple weeks. This past week has been hard for me. I keep getting up at the time I'm supposed to work out in the morning and just resetting the alarm and going back into bed. Which is a little annoying for my boyfriend. If I want to finish the 5k race I'm training for then there needs to be no more slacking. Also since its been about 30 pounds since I've had a calorie cut, I've decided to cut my calories to 1600 per day and see how that goes. I like cutting my calories slowly. Small gradual changes at a time is what works for me. All I know is that no matter how low my calories get I'm never giving up my dark chocolate.


Here are some pics of some dinners that I ate this week.


  
Falaful and Lentil Soup ( 484 calories)


Tofu Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Broccoli (424 calories)

1 comment:

  1. I want your lentil soup recipe---if you liked it. I have lentils I want to use.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.