Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weigh In day.

The last two weeks I don't know what it is but I have been very lazy about my calorie counting and work outs. Every Sunday morning I weigh in. Usually my goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. Usually I meet that goal. This week I gained .4 pounds! So now I'm 204.6. I don't want to start going backwards so as soon as I got off the scale I decided that I definitely need to stick to my regular 6 day a week work out and stay within my daily 1700 calories. So I went out the door into the rain and started my routine.
 
  • 35 minute jog to my gym. 5 minutes jogging with 1 minute walking in intervals.
  • 7 minutes on the tall bike followed by 33+5 minute cool down on the elliptical.
  • 30 minutes of strength training
  • 45 minute walk home.
I felt so good after my workout. Just need to stay motivated!

This is what I usually have for lunch after my workouts. A spinach/collard green salad with a baked potato (457 calories)



Ive been using this website for a jogging email course. They send you an email once a day to gradually build you up to being able to jog for 5 minutes straight with one minute of walking in between for 35 minutes. I've completed the course now and I think I'm ready to move on to something more challenging. When I was at the gym today I saw an add "Run-A-Muk an annual 10k run and 5k walk/run on Saturday, August 27, 2011". I'm not ready for the 10k just yet but the next few weeks I'm going to train for the 5k!!!! My goal is to jog the whole way without stopping.

Now I will throw in a random product review for vegan makeup. This is Urban Decays ammo shadow box. I used this youtube video to make this look. I've never used this brand overall I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.