Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's been a while.

Of course Its Sunday so its time to weigh in. I am Officially under 200! This week I lost 1.8 pounds. So my currant weight is 198.8! I think Its been about 8 years since I was under 200. So It's has been a while. The beginning of my week was really good and I stuck to my workout. Tuesday Is when I fudged up and didn't go to the gym because I just didn't feel like it. 5 days instead of my normal 6.

Saturday is my normal "off day". I don't usually work out that day but my co-worker Ben and I decided to walk the Meadowdale trail/beach by my house. I can tell that he really loves his dog Mandy because he was taking alot of pics of her. I managed to sneak into a couple of them.

                                                               The trail is kinda woodsy.
                
I haven't been down that trail in a while. On the way back up I was panting because It's still a little tough for me. While we were trying to make our way back up the big hill some people would be passing us jogging up it! I'm not to that level yet but maybe one day. All I know is that I'm glad that I burned some calories on my day off.

1 comment:

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.