Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great start to my week and food log.

Lost .8 pounds this week. Not bad considering I only worked out 2 days last week. I kind of thought I was going to gain. I was great on my 1500 calories and my workout today. I'm really happy that Todd walked with me in the snow to the gym and worked out with me. I've been really missing someone to workout with. Now he says he will go with me 3 days a week! After the gym we walked to the near Vietnamese restaurant for lunch and had veg Pho with green tea. We shared a serving of warm cassava cake drizzled with coconut milk for dessert (drooling just thinking about it). All that hot food warmed us up really quick! I wish I would have taken pictures but I keep forgetting my camera.

Here is what I ate today. Of course I had to guess on the calories when I ate out today but I know that Pho is pretty low calorie. I just had to sneak in that biscoff cookie butter =).





A quote that struck me today...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who was tireless crusader for human rights, said:
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?"do not say you
will do it "someday";
now is the time. Do not say "someone" will
do it; you are the one. Now is the time for youth to take full responsibility and courageously pave the way for the people's triumph.

-from Buddhism day by day, Wisdom for a modern life. by Daisaku Ikeda

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a guest click on Name/Url under the Comment As button. You can leave the Url blank if you want.